Belgium ????

You can chat about anything you like here
pauledley

Re: Belgium ????

Post by pauledley »

out for us
europe is going to end up in real trouble when they run out of paper to print more money for quantative easing making it LOOK like they are doing ok when really they are so up to their ears in ..it
if hitler had had any idea he could have rules europe just by political will it would have saved millions
of course if the gov't keep trying to frighten everyone ,,,well
keithbailey

Post by keithbailey »

Iam just sat having a coffee on holiday in Florida, wife is spending lots of dollar at the mall while I have spent the last hour reading this entire post. Must say it has brightened my day so funny in parts this is why I enjoy this forum.
Keith
KETTLE 750 J
BMW S1000XR
Harley Road King
Honda CB750 K
Lambretta 1964 ser 3
Kettletimes3

Post by Kettletimes3 »

timmo

Post by timmo »

wow,thanks for sharing. Its nice to hear facts not threats.
BAZ

Post by BAZ »

Seems strange that we have almost 100% get out here but the polls say 50/50 are we being lied to... the film nailed saying failed MP's can have a cushy well paid retirement in the EU (Neal Kinnock for one).
Tonto

Post by Tonto »

I agree with Baz, everyone I speak to says "out": although to be fair, most people I ask are male and within a 15 yr age group - so its not a representitive view: but I cant believe its as is being reported, and is a close run thing ?

I wish there would be some honest debate (a lot to ask of politicians I know) about the impact of the next group of countries being subsumed within the EU: you've got probably the 2 poorest countries in Albania and Macedonia, with a GDP of diddly squat, and Turkey with high inflation and high unemployment, and with a large population that is >90% Muslim, with inherently differing views to most of western Europe. Not sure what logic can see this as a good thing for the broader EU :o , even ignoring the obvious mass economic migration that will negatively impact on the wealthier EU countries: none more so than the here in the UK :evil: .
pauledley

Post by pauledley »

having watched the recent programs on jails i was amazed that more than 50%are from eastern europe ,not amazed they are committing crime but that they are in our jails despite polotitions stating they send law breakers home?
I'm still out and as someone as pointed out they use pencils to vote so PRESS ON HARD so that it will show after being changed
its always angered me that the voting system is not secret (your slip gets a reference number) as it is said to be
i asked my 35 scouts if they thought in or out ,,,result 80 % in , because they are frightened ? so i then asked do you like europeans?,,, no poles are always drunk, germans are rude on holiday and no one likes the french? cos we are made to learn it in school and we re never gonna go ;-) ,,re run the vote now 70%` out shows how they change their minds
PaulD738

Post by PaulD738 »

They are already talking about having a re vote "just incase things go wrong" come on guys wake up we won't be allowed to leave :?
They're rubbish them Jap bikes lad they won't last five minutes! you want to get yourself a nice Royal Enfield!
A quote from my old dad 8-)

I started out with nothing and I’ve got most of it left!
yeadon_m

Post by yeadon_m »

I fear that, even if we vote to leave, it'll be like Hotel California.
The powers that be will trade access to the single market for the 4 freedoms, including freedom of movement.
Basically, we're proper fcked
Mike
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

Did anyone watch the BBC's Question Time last night? The first two thirds of the programme was all about the EU referendum and after all the questions, answers and debating, I still felt no nearer the truth. The "in" campaigners say that for every £1 we put into the EU pot, we get £10 back. The "out" campaigners said that each week we put £370 million into the EU pot (that's 19 billion a year) and get less than half that back, so who's wrong and who's lying?

They spent most of the time hurling insults at each other, especially when it looked like the question couldn't be answered properly or honestly and the only person on the panel who seemed calm and convincing was the UKIP deputy leader Paul Nuttall.

The MP's in each of the three main political parties in England, the Conservatives, Labour and the Lib' Dem's are all split over whether we should stay or leave, especially the conservatives who look like they're heading for civil war, but UKIP are saying "leave" to a man, no arguing and for Paul Nuttall to say leave when he's a standing MEP enjoying the alleged EU gravy train, it suggests to me that he's a man who's seen how the EU works from the inside and is still prepared to give up his privileged position to say leave and stop the UK being ripped off.

My mind's made up, I'm ticking the leave box. Steve.
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".